Dr Geeta Perks BDS
- Australian Dental Registration Number: 1660243
- Member of the Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- British Qualified, Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), University of Manchester 2001 UK
- Member of Australasian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics (AADFA)
- Accredited member of Cfast (Cosmetically Focused Adult Straight Teeth)
Dr Geeta Perks has over 14 years of experience from working in a family and cosmetic dental practice in the UK and Australia. Geeta is a cosmetic dentist, and her friendly and gentle approach to dentistry is well liked by her patients. Geeta regularly attends courses in her specialist interests, which include:
- Advanced restorative dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Smile makeovers
- Facial aesthetics
- Children’s dentistry
Geeta has undergone extensive postgraduate training in restorative and cosmetic dentistry at the following renowned training institutions:
- Advanced restorative dentistry and smile make-overs(e.g. crowns, bridges, veneers): Geeta completed one year postgraduate training in restorative and cosmetic cases with Dr Paul Tipton.
- Teeth whitening: Geeta has completed multiple teeth whitening courses and include those run by Dr Linda Greenwall.
- Facial aesthetics (e.g. anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments): Geeta trained in the art of facial aesthetics at Professor Bob Khanna’s training institute (Professor Khanna is widely regarded to be one of the worlds’ leading exemplars of dentistry and facial aesthetics). Geeta has also undergone further training in facial aesthetics at the Australasian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics (AADFA). She is a member of the AADFA.
- Children’s dentistry: Geeta enjoys treating children. She won an award from the BSPD (British Society of Paediatric Dentistry) for her research on child behavioural management in dental practices in the UK. Her research has been published in the British Dental Journal.
- Cosmetic Teeth Alignment: Geeta been trained to straighten teeth, and is an accredited member of Cfast. Trained by UK dentist Dr Biju Krishnan and Sydney Based dentist Dr Michael Ho.
In her spare time Geeta is a trustee of the Mouth Cancer Foundation charity. The charity was set up to spread awareness of all types of head and neck cancers. The charity also helps support mouth cancer sufferers, their carers and health care professionals.